Many factors such as climate, surface composition, stain severity; weather and shading can affect the stain removal time. Below is an average stain removal time for spastic types of staining. The removal time can vary depending on the factors mentioned above.
Citra-Shield: was designed to work over time with the elements, such as
rain, wind and sun. Therefore, No rinsing is required.
- Green algae staining – remove in 1 week or less
- Black algae staining from non porous surfaces removal from 1 to 8 weeks depending on the amount of algae on the surface
- Roof stains-all types of roofing, 8 to 24 weeks
Citra-Shield will remove the ugly black and green staining caused be the following:
- Green algae
- Black algae
- Red algae
- Roofing (all types shingles, TPO, tile, composite, shakes, shingles etc.)
- Stucco (Dryvit, Parrex USA.)
- Decking (wood, composite, PVC, etc.)
- Concrete (sidewalks, pavers, brick, Hardie board, driveways, tennis courts, pool surrounds, monuments, signs, landscaping stones and flower pots.
- Awnings (Cloth or vinyl)
- Fencing (Wood, vinyl, concrete, PVC, brick, composite.)